Access One Consumer Health, Inc
This site is for use of our participants and providers. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions or comments about the program or this website.
- This plan is a discount plan NOT a health insurance policy.
- This plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services.
- This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
- The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization.
- The DMPO does make available an up-to-date list of all program providers which includes their name, city & state, and medical specialty prior to purchase, upon request.
- That the range of discounts for medical services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and the medical services received.
- The corporate name and the location of the licensed discount medical plan organization is:
Access One Consumer Health, Inc.
84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC 29615;
This plan is not available AK, MT, RI, VT, & WA*. * Non-residents who need providers in those states listed above may use providers in those states but residents of those states may not participate in programs. Your plan may not be available in Utah. Please check with your group.
Access One Consumer Health is not associated with AccessOne Medcard. AccessOne Medcard can be reached at 888-458-6272.
WellCard Health, Wellcard Savings & Wellcard Rx is a FREE offering of WellDyne Rx. There is no charge, obligation or special condition to participate or use WellCard. If anyone attempts to sell you a WellCard membership or requires any payment or to pay a fee to join an organization to get WellCard send an email to email@example.com DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR WELLCARD HEALTH participation.
These discount plan cards are available in State of Washington and are not provided under any Discount Medical Plan Organization because there is no charge for them. Welldyne RX LLC is an authorized Pharmacy Benefit Manager in the State of Washington.
Access One Consumer Health works with network providers in the following areas:
Click below to read solutions to frequently asked questions.
Congratulations on making an excellent choice to curtail the cost of your health care.
This site is here for you. Do not hesitate to use it to contact us when you have questions or need help with the program.
Before you use the Plan make sure you have read and signed the Member Participation Agreement. To find out how the program works, visit our FAQs page. You can also find a provider near you, file a complaint, or contact us.